2017 was another strong year with International business increasing JT’s gross profit, whilst investing heavily for the future. JT continues to deliver a substantial dividend back to its ultimate owners, the people of Jersey.
Here's an overview of our key milestones.
- Jersey will rank 1st place in the world for fibre-optic broadband connectivity making Jersey one of the most connected places on Earth.
- Around 40,000 properties now directly connected to JT’s full-fibre network.
- 41% increase in revenue on the previous year.
- International growth now accounts for almost one quarter of JT Group’s EBITDA.
- JT SIMs now power more than 1.6 million devices worldwide.
Annual Review 2017/18
Look out for the green arrows to play and watch videos throughout this report. Where you see a green arrow, please click to view the video.
Financial Statement 2017
Annual Review 2016/17
Financial Statement 2016
To view our 2015/16 Annual Review click here
To view our 2015/16 Financial Statement click here