Introducing NEW Parental Controls with Haandle.
Exclusive to JT, the Island's Fastest Network.
Haandle helps you manage your child’s internet access inside and outside the home by putting you in control of their Wi-Fi and mobile data usage allowing you and your family to benefit from:
- Setting access times which reduces screen time.
- Internet-free evenings to promote more family time.
- Healthier long-term family habits.
- Evening cut-offs which promote better sleep.
- Unhealthy behaviour can be identified early.
Find out more about Haandle and its benefits in our interview with CEO Paul Hague.
What is Haandle?
Haandle is a little white box that plugs into your home broadband router to restrict any device's access to the internet.
Internet access can be managed on any device on the network, including phones, tablets, laptops, PCs and games consoles.
Using the simple control interface on the mobile app or Home Hub, you can set up times of the day when the internet is blocked to some, or all devices, on the network.
What’s in the box?
- Haandle access module
- USB Power cable
- Setup guide
What makes it so simple?
- Connects directly into main router
- Has no switches or buttons
- Has no moving parts
- Makes no noise
- Easy setup
- Easy to use Home Hub and mobile app
Watch our video to learn more about Haandle and how to use it at home.
How do I set up Haandle at home?
To use Hanndle see the full set up guide.
Where can I get Haandle?
Haandle is excluisve to JT, the Island's fastest network, buy it now or come in store and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
Coming soon: Content filtering to protect your children